Thursday, February 26, 2009

Two weeks with sick kids

I can't believe I haven't blogged in 2 weeks.

We (as in mostly just the kids) have all been sick and I feel like I have no time or energy to blog right now.
So for now I have nothing interesting to say except sorry I haven't been blogging.

My daughters have bronchitis, well they had it last week anyway, I had to take them back to the doctors this week because my baby has 2 ear infections and pink eye, and when she checked them out she said they just have a common cold now.

My son had the stomach flu, and it started the day before Valentines. I hate when the kids miss out on holiday fun. : (

I'm feeling completely worn out (but haven't gotten sick.....Yet) I only say yet because I'm sure it's coming with the crappy way I'm feeling now.

1 comment:

One More Equals Four said...

Girl, I know how you feel! We have had almost 2 months of it! We have had stomach bug, flu, ear infections, sinus...you name it! We have now gone four days with no one in the house running fever wo I am hoping it has run its course!

Hope things get better soon!