I know I did okay I followed some of my rules or guidelines so to say...but not all of them and I wasn't consistent with any of them. : (
That's probably the laziness in me.
What I need to continue to work on
- Write down everything I eat and drink
- Drink 8 oz glass of water before every meal
- Don't eat after 7 pm
- Don't use my extra 35 points
- Working out 180 min a week
- Sit ups every week
- Lose 38 pounds in 8 months
What I did great on but need to make sure I keep doing
- Drinking 64 oz of water (some day's it's a lil less but not to much) I did great on it
- I haven't had any soda well I had 3 glasses of diet all week and 2 glasses where coke zero which is considered water on WW
- I used less salt (just a lil) I did good, I will continue to do good, and try to cut out a lil more
I wrote down everything I ate Mon-wed and I never went over my 25 points, the rest of the week I didn't write anything down. In my defence it was a crazy busy busy week.
I worked out about 75 min last week and did the sit ups Mon-wed the rest of the week wasn't so great on the working out.
I just really need to push myself to do harder and I will (try). I really want to lose this weight, oh my gosh I want to, I'm just an emotional eater and an emotional person so its really going to be a lot of work to break my habits, to bad I can't be a person that works out when I'm feeling emotional or an emotional organizer or something crazy like that, why do I have to love food.
Okay well here's my weigh in results
- Starting weight-168.o
- current weight-165.4
- Total weight loss-2.6
I can do this!
I also wanted to say you can leave me comments. You don't have to have a blog spot account or write your name if you don't want to, you can comment under any name you want to or anonymously. thx