Something more practical for me is doing weight watchers again. It's easy to follow and it's a life style change rather then a diet, the only reason why it didn't "work" for me the last time was because I didn't follow through with it.
So I started doing ww today, and I will continue to do it hopefully FOREVER!
I'm still at a weight of 168.0 (I know cause I weighed myself this morning). I will weigh myself every Monday. Any who that puts me at a total of 25 points allowed each day. With 35 extra points a week. I'm going to try hard to not use that extra 35 points.
Here's my plan Stan
- weigh in every Monday (and only Monday's)
- write down everything I eat and drink (for the first month at least)
- drink 64 oz of water everyday
- drink an 8 oz glass of water before every meal
- don't eat after 7 pm
- no soda (only diet)
- use less salt (I'm a salt addict)
- try not to use my weekly 35 (extra) points
- work out 4 days a week for 45 minutes or 180 minutes a week
- do 100 sit ups everyday
- Lose 38 pounds in 8 months
When I look at that list it seems like a simple plan and super easy to follow. I'm not asking myself to do anything way crazy or unaccomplishable (is that even a word). I'm really looking forward to the weight loss and I think this will be a good plan for me. Well wish me luck again. I will try to write my accomplishments every Monday. Until then I guess I'm stuck with this weight. hahaha