Thursday, October 23, 2008

Blastoff

Okay so where to start....

Well I'm truly Mrs. Bookworm, reading is my favorite past time. With a family I can't do it as much as I would like but when I do have free time I'm reading, and sometimes when I don't have free time (but can't put a good book down) I'm reading. I set a goal for myself in Sept to read 100 books in 1 year, so far I'm not doing so good.
I run for exercise and to clear my head I really do enjoy it, I don't love to train for a race or to feel like I should stop at a certain point. I love to run just freely. I would do 4 or 5 miles everyday if I had the time.
I'm trying to lose weight....blah. Promise I will blog about weight some other day. It's not my favorite subject, not even close. : P
I haven't made life easy for myself and I spent a long time beating myself up over it but I'm trying (hard) to NOT beat myself or anybody else up over it, I struggle but I'm doing better and I'm so much happier.
I'm OBSESSED with One Tree Hill (OTH) I will probably blog about it often, be prepared.
I babysit during the day but I'm currently looking for a night and weekend (Saturday) job. I want extra money for Christmas.
I can't spell to save my life but I love Scrabble it's my favorite game, I win most of the time. : )
That's enough about me.

Meet my husband Hottie with a guitar or HWAG I will blog about him often. He bugs me must day's but I'm in love with him, and his ability to wow me musically, lol.

I have 3 beautiful babies

My oldest started kindergarten this year, he's such a big boy. And he's an awesome big brother (ABB) He play's the role of big brother well, he's always looking out for his little sisters and any other kids younger then him as well. It's like having a second daddy in the house. I thought I would be so excited when it was finally time for him to start school but I truly was scared and completely NOT ready. But now I'm so glad he has school, he loves it and has learned so much. He makes me happy everyday.
My Middle baby is so sweet and so super sensitive (sup-o-sensitive) or (SOS) I really love that about her. She's me...she's all me, that SCARES the crap out of me. My little lady is obsessed with puppies and not actual dogs but stuffed animals and toy puppies, she loves them has about a million, has a name for each one and loves each one I promise you that.
My youngest is a handful, she's a lot like me too, but in the I'm the baby way I don't think she's as much like me as SOS. She's cute and funny as all crap (she's constantly making me laugh). She's way to smart for her age, she's got everything figured out (she's 2, she knows what's best) which also makes me laugh, she's a huge drama queen everything is way played out. Just thinking about it is making me smile she's my Little Laugh Out Loud (LLOL)
Last but not least is my lil sis (well HWAG's little sister) but we are so close, she's more of a daughter to us. She's almost 17 and almost out of school. She's super smart, one of the strongest people I have ever met and talented (like HWAG) in so many different way's she doesn't know how strong she is, we are proud of her daily. Me and her are so close we have a ton of different sayings for each other but my favorite is she's the cheese to my macaroni (C2MM)

Okay that was a super long beginning....I really hope you enjoy my blogging. It shall be fun

1 comment:

HWAG said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.