Monday, April 6, 2009

Doctor Doctor

I hate trying to find a new doctor for myself. But I hate trying to find a pediatrician for my kids even more. Is it always hard for everybody to find a new doctor for there kids??
I've had to switch my kids doctor one other time due to us moving, but I ended up finding a doctor I just love and now I have to find a new doctor for them and I'm having such a hard time. I've been putting this off for some time now.

I feel like crying I just love there doctor but driving 38 miles with sick kids just doesn't sound that appealing to me, In fact driving 38 miles with well kids doesn't sound that appealing to me either, so I guess I should just suck it up and find them a doc huh!?! lol

Well then I'm off and on a mission to find a doctor for my kiddos.

No comments: